Outlook is a popular email client that store all the information of the user including all emails, their components, contacts, notes, journals, calendars, and other information. Outlook uses PST file format to store the user database.
Sometimes, a situation arises when the user wants to save the email addresses separately. At that time, a user cannot save the email address one by one from Outlook as it is really a tedious task and takes a lot of time of the user if he/she has many email addresses to save.
Automatic solution to retrieve email address from PST file
There is no direct method available by which you can save email addresses from Outlook PST file in an easy and safe manner.
Outlook PST Extractor third-party tool is a simplified tool to save email addresses separately from PST file. The tool has several advanced features that can help you to perform the task within a short time period.
Quality characteristics of Outlook Email address Extractor
- Simple and easy to use application
- Capability to retrieve email addresses from selected folders
- Error-free retrieval is done without any losses
- Save the results to the user-defined location
- Only a few steps process for timely results
- No issue of file size. Allow loading big size PST file
- Comfortably downloaded on all Windows operating systems
- Bulk and unlimited email address are retrieved
- A free demo of the application is available
Working to retrieve email address from PST file
The software has only a few counted steps and only a few efforts are needed to provide the results. Below are the steps –
1. Download and Install the software
The first step is to download and install the software successfully to your Windows machine.
2. Selection of Outlook PST file
Select Outlook PST file from whom you want to retrieve email addresses. There is no size limit restriction for PST file.
3. Select Email Addresses
Choose Email Addresses the export options.
4. Choice of the Output location
Go to the Browse button and provide a path to save the resultant files.
5. Selection of folders and source
Choose a folder from PST file (Inbox, Outbox, Sent, deleted etc.) and choose the source (to, cc, bcc, from etc.)
6. Click Process Now
Finally, click on the Process & Export Email Addresses. This will start the process and takes a few minutes to complete the process.