Microsoft Outlook is a most used email client among the users. It has several features due to which users are preferring it more. The users not only save their emails but also their attachments in Outlook file. Outlook works as a personal information manager for the user that manages the contacts and calendars of the user. Outlook comes with Office Suite in several editions – 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 etc.
Excel file is a spreadsheet used to store the information in rows and columns and features calculation and graphical tools. A user uses XLS file to save the data. Sometimes, a need arises when the user has to send the excel documents to its clients. If the user has multiple XLSX files, it is not at all possible for the user to extract the excel file one by one and to save them to the desktop to send them to the clients. It becomes a monotonous task for the user which takes much time of the user and in this way, the user is not able to send the required files to the client in an early manner. In this case, the user starts searching for the solution.
Professional tool Outlook Excel attachment Extractor
Outlook Excel Attachment Extractor is a safe and trouble-free solution to save Excel files from Outlook in an easy manner without any trouble. The tool is capable to save multiple XLSX files at a time.
Capabilities of the software
- Smooth and effortless solution to save XLS files from Outlook
- Work smoothly on all Outlook editions
- No issue with PST file dimension
- Filtered folders are selected to save Excel file
- Dismiss duplicate attachments based on file name & size
- Save the output files to your selected path
- A free version is provided to test the tool
- No disturbance to original data and its content
- No data loss as the tool is completely safe
How the tool works to save Excel attachments from Outlook?
To understand the working of the tool, a step by step procedure is given below –
1. Downloading and Launching the application
Freshly, download the software and Install it successfully to your system.
2. Adding PST file
Select PST file from whom you want to extract Excel file.
3. Choose Attachment
Select Attachments in the export options.
4. Selection of output location
Provide a location where you want to save the output file.
5. Selection of folder and file type
Select a folder from PST file and choose .xls/.xslx in file extension and finally hit the Process & Export attachments button.