Outlook is a well-known email client used by home users and business users in a large number. Outlook saves emails and other information of the user in PST file format. Outlook is more in demand by the users due to its various security and management features.
PST file includes all the database of the user. A user generally saves emails and attachments in Outlook. Sometimes, the user needs to remove attachments from Outlook. There are several reasons behind it. Sometimes, due to the large size of the mailbox a user decides to download jpg files from Outlook and save them separately. On the other hand, the user may face a requirement where he/she needs to send a bunch of jpeg attachments to their clients.
Techniques used to download jpeg files from Outlook
To download jpeg attachments from Outlook, a user may go through the following methods –
- Manual method
- Professional method
Drawbacks of manual process
A manual method seems to be simple but has several limitations which are mentioned below –
- Not effective for extracting wanted attachments
- It is a complex method for non-technical users
- Bulk downloading of attachments is not possible
Expert solution to save jpeg attachments from Outlook
Users can download a third-party Outlook PST Extractor tool that overcomes all the limitations of the manual method. The software provides easy and convenient extraction of attachments in a few manual steps.
Highlighted features of the software
- Rapid tool to provide results in a less time period
- Accurate results are provided without any data loss
- User-friendly application, easily handled by the users
- Purely Windows-based application, run smoothly on all Windows versions
- Allowed to download any size attachments without any trouble
- Desired attachments are downloaded by the application
- Retain originality during attachment separation
- Work with all Outlook editions – 2003/2007/2013/2016/2019
Working of the tool to download multiple jpeg attachments
The software has only a few simple steps working to perform the task and without any trouble, any user can handle the process.
Step 1. Download and Install the software
Freshly download and Install the application successfully on your computer system.
Step 2. Uploading PST file
Run the software and load PST file to download attachments.
Step 3. Choose attachments
Select Attachments in the exported option.
Step 4. Select Output destination
Provide a location of your choice where you want to place the output file.
Step 5. Choice of folder and file extension
Choose a folder from which you want to download jpg attachments and also choose .jpg/.jpeg in the file extension. Finally, hit the Process & Export Attachments.