Merge PST -Why & How
PST is the file extension of MS Outlook for Windows. The file extension is capable of storing emails, contacts, messages, notes, journals, and attachments. It has two versions- ANSI and Unicode. The Unicode is the latest one which allows to store up to 50 GB. PST keeps MS Outlook data intact.
Why Do You Need to Merge PST?
How to Merge PST Files?
Softaken PST Merger
- Merge multiple Outlook PST files together
- Capable of merging Outlook archives into single PST
- Remove duplicate items if necessary
- Merge selected folders to offer advanced merge operation
- Support MS Outlook 2007. 2010 and 2013 (32 to 64 bit)
- A well-descriptive application, don't need technical help
- Capable of merging both Unicode and ANSI PST files
PST Merge program is a sophisticated single app, operates without installation of MS Outlook. It supports all MS Outlook versions. It supports both Unicode and ANSI versions to offer customized merge results.
With the help of PST Merger, users can merge multiple PST files together to create one strong PST file. The tool gives the flexibility to merge more than two PST files at a time.
There are 5 options to merge PST data. You can merge PST files with separate folders. There is another option of merging PST with one folder. The application gives the flexibility to merge only contacts. Users have the flexibility to merge only inbox. There is a drop-down menu to merge only required PST folder. It could be contact, inbox, messages, notes, journals or anything you select.
Get accurate results every time. The utility retains the original structure. All data is merged without losing quality.
The simple interactive feature doesn't bother you to operate the tool independently. It doesn't matter how much you are technical.