What are PST and Office 365?
PST is one of the most popular platforms of MS Outlook. PST allows to save up to 50 GB database.
Office 365 is operated by Microsoft. The subscription services keep the record of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and several other databases. It has been introduced for offices to maintain their data record.
Why Import PST to Office 365?
How to Import PST to Office 365?
Softaken PST to Office 365 Importer
- Softaken PST to Office 365 import data at top accuracy
- Import the entire database including journals, emails, contacts, messages, and attachments
- Import one particular PST file of MS Outlook
- Upload all sizes of PST file to import swiftly
- Import to a specific Office 365 account
- A Windows program, support Wins 10/8/7/XP/Vista
Softaken PST to Office 365 importer has been designed to import PST files of Unicode and ANSI versions. It has the capacity to import both archived and new PST files.
Softaken PST to Office 365 uploads and imports entire database including emails, contacts, journals, messages and attachments with top accuracy. All email properties are imported without any trouble.
The importer gives desired results by importing to a particular account of Office 365. For which users need to provide the username and the password of the particular account.
A simple app which needs no special technical guidance to run swiftly. The user interactive interface allows users to operate the program with top accuracy.