What are EML and Yahoo?
EML is a widely used email file format of Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage and multiple other email clients of Windows, Linux, and Mac. It keeps the record of emails including attachments with top accuracy.
Yahoo is, on the other hand, is a server-based email client that allows users to send and receive emails. It also keeps records of messages, notes, and emails. The web-based email app can be accessed to any platform including laptops and mobile phones.
Why Import EML to Yahoo?
How to Import EML to Yahoo?
Softaken EML to Yahoo Importer
- Softaken EML to Yahoo importer to import EML files of all sizes
- Import user's specified EML files to Yahoo
- Import more than one EML files at a time
- Allows to upload both new and archived EML files
- Import EML to Yahoo with speed and top accuracy
- A Windows tool support Wins 10/8/9/XP/Vista
Softaken EML to Yahoo importer imports EML files of all sizes including GB and MB. There is no file size issue with the program.
Import the only user's specific EML files to give the desired results. The utility has an advanced file filter tab that filters only targeted EML files.
Import data with top accuracy no matter how big an EML file. All email properties including CC, BCC, To, From and attachments are imported without losing quality.
The import program uploads EML files and imports to a specific Yahoo account that has been defined by the user. It needs the correct user ID and the password.